Sunday, January 30, 2011

*Random*

I want twins... Is that weird? Especially since I haven't even had a baby before...

7 comments:

The Douglas's said...

After having a baby, I would say either have twins first or last. Lol :)

Dani said...

I want twins too :] so i don't think your weird at all!

JencyJo said...

Haha, well if I could plan when I had them I would totally want them 1st cause than I wouldn't know any different!

Brady and Christi said...

Weird no. Very brave yes!

Greg and Sherry said...

Why don't you just take fertility drugs and have them all at once! I can't imagine 6 at once being much harder than 1 the first time! And the joy of it all is-- they all leave home at the same time and you're still young enough to enjoy life as an empty nester!:)

Alexie said...

I thought twins would be fun to, then my I started babysitting my twin nephews, it is HARD work! Especially when they get tired or hungry at the same time, but on the plus side they keep each other entertained :)

ACountryCowgirl said...

I am not sure about the whole kid thing yet but I said if I did I would want twins. my husband is a twin so he said he would like that to. They say eat a diet full of sweet potatoes:)