Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*Tuesday Confessional: Addicted*

I'm addicted... "To what?" you ask... these
Ever since Joey bought this flavor in sunflower seeds on our honeymoon trip I have been obsessed.  He is so sick of them because this is the only flavor I will buy them in.  I will literally go through one of these "Big Bags" in 2 days or less. I love chewing on them everywhere, especially on long car rides(they keep me from getting car sick... so far).

If you haven't had them, try them :)

P.s. Try not to chew them in public because whether you have a "spit bottle" to spit the shells in or you're just spitting them on the ground... it is rather grodie :)

1 comment:

Gabe and Kristen said...

My dad is addicted to the Dill flavored ones! Gross!!! Never tried the pepper ones.... have to give it a shot!