Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*Tuesday Confessional: Baby Hungry*

Okay, first off let me make myself clear by saying I AM NOT PREGNANT.... Nevertheless, that DOES NOT keep me from buying something (on sale... a good sale mind you) that I LOVE... that just so happens to be for a little person :) :)

I admit I am baby hungry, I am not denying that. But, we're not planning on adding a family member for a little while. With that said, here are only a few of the... {cough} many {cough}... baby things I have acquired over a few months {blush} :)

The first picture has:
1) The freakin' cutest baby boy Wrangler onesie!!! (on sale)
2) Another adorable baby boy plaid shirt & thermal red onesie (really really cheap)
3) A Hurley cute cute little girl shirt (on sale)
4) A Roxy(My favorite brand for little girls, they have the cutest, and well made stuff) really fluffy sweatshirt (on sale)
Second picture is of:
1) A Wrangler tote that I am going to use as a diaper bag. I love it. It's exactly what I wanted as a diaper bag so I had to get it (I've been looking for something to use as a diaper bag someday... yes, I know, I'm ridiculous)
2) A small Ariat duffel bag that was on an awesome sale that I will use as a baby travel bag :)
3) Okay.... aren't these shoes ADORABLE?!?! The tennis-shoes were super cheap and to die for and the Zebra print slippers with the pink bow I saw in a stand at a craft fair forever ago and I wanted them so bad, I ended up finding them again in a baby boutique my mom took me to (yeah, she's grand-baby hungry apparently haha!) and bought them on the spot!
4) A mega-soft small pillow I found at that same boutique that I'm going to use in either a boy or a girl's crib
So, there you go. That's my confession of being completely baby hungry :) :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I did the same thing! I didnt have as much as you but Brad totally found a bag of baby clothes when we were cleaning out the storage unit right after we got married. hehehe well its going to happen eventually might as well save money!

we also found out we were having a boy REALLY early (14 weeks) and then started hitting all the sales and buying in different sizes

Unknown said...

ummmm forgot that I was signed into my work email. that would be LAUREN not camas lol

JencyJo said...

"...well its going to happen eventually might as well save money!"

Exactly Lu that's why I do it haha. And I fall in love with lots of baby clothes, so heck, if they are there and on sale then hey! haha

Anonymous said...

You just need to have a baby already!

JencyJo said...

hahaha. I do don't I :) Someday

Gabe and Kristen said...

Those plaid baby shirts and the Wrangler onsie are to DIE for!!! Two thumbs up!!! We are just gonna have a kid after you so that we can steal these clothes via hand-me-downs ha ha ha i kid i kid! But seriously they are stinking cute!!!

Greg and Sherry said...

Since you got me into shopping for baby bargains, I have seriously considered starting my own little "Grandmother's Closet". Where you can take anything you want and when each grandchild outgrows it, bring it back and save it for the next one.

Anonymous said...

My little boy had the Wrangler onsie last year. :) I love the wrangler diaper bag too, where did you find it? I have a little girl on the way and would like to find something like that! I love that your already shopping... I bought a few things too, never hurts to be prepared!