{One} If you went on a trip to Disneyland/World, who would you take with you?
I would take Joey... of course. And I would take my sisters 3 boys. Because I never get to see them, they live too far away(I actually haven't met her youngest boy yet {frown}). So, if we ever had enough money to go to Disneyland/World and could pay to fly the boys out and go with us I so would!
{Two} When was the last time you listened to a CD?
Last night, in my parents Caddi, we listened to a CD I'd made for my little sister. Bon Jovi and country music :)
{Three} What spice/seasoning is your favorite?
All purpose seasoning, you know, the red looking seasoning?! I put that stuff on everything, meats, sandwiches, mac & cheese, any pastas actually, I've even put some on my fingers and licked it off. Mmm mmm good!
{Four} If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
In another life I would have learned to play the electric guitar amazingly and started a rock band... I wouldn't sing, I'd just be the hot(yes, I would be hot in another life haha), girl guitarist.
{Five} If you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
When Thomas Edison got the lightbulb working. They always portray him as pretty good looking in the little kid cartoons and TV shows about him. I'd probably flirt it up and be there to give him "congratulating kiss" hahaha. But, no, really I don't know which historical event I would want to witness...
(I just went back to the blog Leigh Ashley where I get these questions to see what she wrote and this is what she said, "Probably something like the invention of the light bulb. Can you imagine Thomas Edison’s face? Priceless." Ah hemm, that's what I really meant to say. Scratch the part where I talked about him being cute and all that {blush} haha).
{Six} If you could go back to school, what would you study?
I have been debating this because I want to go back to school. I was studying Animal Science, then I went specifically Equine Science, but then I married a cattle rancher who was almost done with his Agricultural Business degree and I still had 3 1/2 years left of a degree I would now have no use for. So, I just quit for the time being. I would LOVE to be a vet. But, I have neither the smarts or the patience, oh, and no money to go to school for 7+ years. SO, I've no idea what I want to go back to school for. Possibly Ag. Business as well? Blah.
{Seven} If you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
I'm not a big sports fan {gasps}. So, I would probably go to the Super Bowl or some big basketball tournament or whatever they have in basketball {More gasps}, for my hubby. And since we're talkin' all expenses paid, my fun part would be a super nice hotel suite with all the room service and in-suite massages I want. I would most likely pick the sport that's taking place in a super nice, warm area :)
{Eight} Do you drive an automatic our manual?
An automatic. I have tried and tried for years to drive a manual. I get the hang of it, then something happens that scares me to death, I quit practicing, then have to learn all over again. So, I just stick to my automatics, yes, the trannys are a pain in the rear(especially on a GM). But, hey, I know how to take care of my vehicles better than I used to in high school (bitter subject haha), so I'll take life and some frustration over death by truck accident... my fault.
{Nine} Are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Terri-freaking-fied! I literally almost passed out while speaking in church, it was even a day when there were hardly any people there!
{Ten} Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Came darn near close. In fact, if we had known there was gonna be an earthquake, and ready for it, we probably would have felt the shaking. There was a 4.9 earthquake where we live right now. Joey and I weren't living here at the time, we were an hour away, going to school. The earthquake's epicenter was actually right smack dab under our ranch! How scary is that?? People's pictures and such fell off their walls and the foundation of the old church building in town was cracked! People actually felt it where we were living at the time! So now, I freak out whenever I feel like our house is shaking or I picture a big earthquake happening, who-knows-when, and the ground cracking and separating as cows fall threw the cracks, mooing the whole way down. Morbid? Yes, yes apparently I am.
Bonus Questions:
{Eleven} What TV show makes you laugh the loudest?
Modern Family... hands down!!
{Twelve} What YouTube video made you laugh recently?
I remember seeing this commercial with my family years ago and laughing our guts out!!! I just recently found it on YouTube. Watch it, you won't be disappointed!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE that commercial SO much! Oh what memories!!! You have been in an earthquake when we lived in upstate New York, but you were too young to remember. It woke me up during the night but passed quickly and I fell back asleep thinking it was just the train going by (as we lived right next to a train track). We would so love to go to Disney Land with you!!! Miss you.
1 comment:
I LOVE that commercial SO much! Oh what memories!!!
You have been in an earthquake when we lived in upstate New York, but you were too young to remember. It woke me up during the night but passed quickly and I fell back asleep thinking it was just the train going by (as we lived right next to a train track).
We would so love to go to Disney Land with you!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment