{One} How far do you commute to work?
About 20 miles
{Two} If you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Some rich athlete. I'd have everything I wanted and a nice body haha
{Three} What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Brie. I LOVE it with some crackers and zesty mustard
{Four} Do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
My mom was my teacher until Jr. High
{Five} Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I call Joey or wait for him to come home. Or I text my mom or my cousin Amber
{Six} Were you ever in a school talent show?
Nope
{Seven} What state were you born in?
Missouri
{Eight} Can you open your eyes underwater?
I can but I have wussy eyes and it stinks super bad so I don't do it
{Nine} Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Only when I put my fingers on the keyboard not after that
{Ten} When was the last time you took a nap?
Not in forever. I love naps but if I take one than I don't sleep at night
Bonus Questions:
{Eleven} Do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Joey is always watching "Ax Men" and I, naturally, watch it too :) That is where we got the name Coatsy for our dog. There's a redheaded guy on there with the nickname Coatsy
{Twelve} What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Well, since it poured just yesterday and this is what we did and I was a big fan of it, I would have to say going to the temple. Even though it's super stormy and nasty outside, it was gorgeous and peaceful inside the temple :) I also, like most people, I like to cuddle up with a blanket on the couch and read a book. I also like doing crafts at my craft table right next to the window so I can hear the rain



No comments:
Post a Comment