Monday, September 26, 2011

*Pillow Talk*

Joey's sister who we lived with last Fall had another beautiful little girl a couple weeks ago, so we went to visit and to see the new addition. While we were there I help the baby most of the time. There were lots of people there and so I tried to get Joey to hold her before we left. He informed me in hushed tones...

Joey:
"I don't like holding other peoples new little babies. I might break them"

Me:
"So what, you're never going to hold our babies when we have them??"

Joey:
"No, I'll hold our babies, I can break ours, I can just make a new one..."

Wow... That's my husband for you. I had to double check and make sure he wasn't serious. Haha.

2 comments:

Aline Carson said...

hahahah that is so funny!

Kimberly said...

Hilarious! Sounds like something my hubs would say! :)