{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Ahhh... Desperate Housewives. Joey & I call it "D Wives" because I'm always bringing it up haha.
{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
No. No. No.
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Dish. Love it.
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Semi-baggy sweaters/Off the shoulder. I can't wear them off the shoulder, but I think they are cute and there are sweaters that are just like them but not off-the-shoulder.
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Play the Electric Guitar and the Drums, and since money isn't an issue I would have Slash & Richie Sambora teach me the guitar and Rick Allen teach me the drums :) I would learn all about Art, I'd fly everywhere to learn about it.
{six} red or white wine?
I don't drink wine. But, if I did it would be one of the things on the above question :)
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
OMG, I love food. Basically, the food I don't like is American hamburgers, also, I like Italian but I would rather eat so many other kinds of food instead of Italian. Like... German, Mexican, Indian, Greek, Brazilian, Thai, Hawaiian... and pretty much anything else.
{eight} hp or mac?
I love Love LOve LOVe LOVE my Mac! Totally recommend a Mac!
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Ugh, half of it is cream 1/2 puke green and there's uncovered spots of just white. Hopefully I'll have a bedroom soon that I'll actually care about and want to repaint ha.
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Jillian Michaels DVD's, the treadmill, hiking.



4 comments:
I'm glad wee bit wednesday are back! I've missed them!
Me too.
Hey Jenc, I am updating myself on your blog. Can't wait to see the results of your photo shoot!
I miss you so much!
Send me an e-mail and update me some more. xo
p.s. I really can't believe you put OMG.. :(
It's "Oh My Goodness" Mols ;) Love ya!
I feel better! Thanks for the clarification. Love ya more girly!
Post a Comment