Monday, July 8, 2013

*Type of Mom In One Picture*

I am in love with this local baby store called Storke Landing and I swear I go there every time I'm in the big town. My last trip in there I came out with 3 goodies that I think describe me as a mom pretty darn good haha.


Item #1- Rockabye Baby: CD of Lullaby Renditions from Queen. I am a classic rock girl. On our way home from the hospital, as we were installing the car seat, we had Def Leppard playing on the radio and the nurse who was required to check and make sure the car seat was installed right said, "Def Leppard! Such awesome parents starting her off right.".

Item #2- Green Sprouts: Nasal aspirator. I am all for being green, being healthy and keeping the earth healthy. This little guy is 100% recycled and made from natural materials. I like it because it is an item that will be up Winter's nose all the time, it's comforting to know it's the healthier choice. Joe & I try to buy green, organic materials and food as much as possible. There are some things that are just too expensive to go completely green or organic with, so we are choosey. 

Item #3- Lamaze: Moose rattle. I love Moose, they are my favorite. And on our way to the hospital to witness Winter being born there was a Moose in the canyon and he was there on our way home with Win 4 days later. So every time we see a Moose we call it "Winter's Moose".

What are some fun things that "describe you as a mom" or your mothering skills?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL love the book!