My hair is getting ridiculously long... But, I love it that way. The longest I've had my hair since I was little and all the way through high school was right above my shoulders. I made a vow when I was 18ish that I would NEVER cut my hair any more than 2 inches. 3 years later I had it grown out to down below my shoulders but.. I had a minor set back right before I got married when a lady instead of just adding a few more highlights to my hair completely bleached the WHOLE top of my head and then proceeded to "comb" (more like ripped) half my hair out literally. It was breaking and falling out left and right. SO, I then got the color fixed and have been using 100 different products (protein treatments, deep conditioners, strengthening shampoos... the works) for the past year and I've decided never to color or bleach my hair again. FINALLY it has gotten some thickness back and is growing like crazy. In the past year it's grown over 6 inches and still going. Joey told me he never wants me to cut it because it reminds him of when we first met and it was super long. As of right now it's right above my mid-back and my goal is to grow it down to my lower back (about 8 more inches) & never color it again. Lets see if I can do it! It's kind of a big challenge for me because I LOVE change. Plus, doing this kinda keeps me entertained haha
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yes! Leave your hair alone! It has always--since the day you were born--been thick, healthy and beautiful!!! And I love your natural color--which your husband may want to see!
Prenatal vitamins are excellent for the hair and nails too!! It's probably in my head my I swear my hair grows faster when I take them :)
Oh oh how bea-u-ti-ful!
I agree with Alexie! Your hair and nails will grow faster and be stronger with Prenatal vitamins!
Your natural color is the best and I want photos of your long hair!!
Post a Comment