Sunday, January 16, 2011
*January Thaw*
We are now in the middle of our "January Thaw" as people around here call it. It's glorious! I can see the roads(most of them) through the snow. I have been walking around outside in just a sweater on {gasp}. And I have been burning up indoors. Last night we slept with the heater off and the fan on high. Wow. I think I might cry... a happy cry :) But, I'm told it doesn't last too long so I'm enjoying it! Hopefully I'll be prepared this time for the sudden... frozenness... And I'll be able to say "Bring it on".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Agreed! I am loving the thaw! We can almost see our driveway again! ha ha ha! Hopefully it lasts longer than expected!!!
You have almost the exact same weather there as here in Rexburg. I wonder why that is when the weather is so different everywhere in between. Both place are just God-forsaken tundra lands I guess!
We had some nice weather too, but yours sounds even better!
Post a Comment