Saturday, January 8, 2011

*Our "Fur" Babies*

I was looking in my post drafts and realized I never ended up publishing this post where it tells about our new addition to our family and about Dolly being house trained.  If you don't wanna read it, it just tells about how we acquired Doc.  So for awhile there, before we lost Bo, we had THREE puppies running around.  Yes, I know, us and our dogs.

For those of you who knew about Doc and why we ended up getting him back (if not, read the post), I am happy to say he is doing better.  He is still shy and unsure of strangers, but he is great with Joe & I.  He is an awesome dog once you earn his trust.  And he is so much like his momma (my dog Hagen we had to have put down).

AND, Joey's boy Blue was climbing out of the tractor and caught his leg in the stairs and broke one of the bones in it.  Poor baby, he has a cast and a cone around his neck.  He looks so pathetic, I need to take pictures. I swear, our luck with dogs is, well, basically we have no luck ha.

So now our little family consists of Blue, Doc, Dolly and Opi(Devil cat).  And trust me, I am keeping an eagle eye on each one of them!
*Dolly*Joey*Doc*

2 comments:

Greg and Sherry said...

You sure have good dogs--they're so sweet & smart!

Anonymous said...

so cute