Tuesday, February 22, 2011

*Coldmorning*

Brrrrr, it was cold this morning but, also, gorgeous with the sun shining. I wish I would have had a better camera to capture it but I did my best:










We are getting ready to go round up our first calf heifers to Scour guard, "Big Girl Tag"(as Joey calls it), and Preg check. At least the sun is shining :) I'm gonna try and take some pictures. Have a great day! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks freaking COLD but beautiful I like these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Brrr!

Gabe and Kristen said...

that looks so familiar!!! You are not alone in your coldness!!!! Great pics!

Rachel said...

Wow, looks pretty chilly!! :/

Just so you know... it was HOT today, and I got a sunburn! :)

Greg and Sherry said...

You are such a good photographer Jen!!! These are incredible! I especially like the one with the horse! You need to frame some of these for seasonal pictures in your house!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom. Your photos were great.
I am not envying the cold though! We are suppose to get into the high 50's tomorrow! hehe

crystal.cattle said...

Your pictures are fantastic. I love hoar frost. Good luck with the rest of preg checking. I hope you are going to have lots of babies!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Our brand is ALMOST the same!! It's an upside down wineglass with a slash on the lower right. Thanks for following my blog!