This morning before Joey's class we ran over to sell an open heifer(a young female cow who didn't get pregnant) at auction. It went by fast and here's why...
It sounds like the auctioneer is singing really fast. In fact I think that's what he is doing because when the sale is final it kind of sounds like you are slowing a song down and finally it stops. It was interesting. I've been to many auctions before but never one where I swore the guy was literally singing.... Crazy. It was entertaining.p.s. That's not our cow...



3 comments:
I love listening to an auctioneer's voice. I grew up going to sales with my mom and dad and now find the sound soothing!
www.cdycattle.blogspot.com
I too love going to cattle auctions, some auctioneers are better than others and some are easier to follow than others, but they are always fast, very, very fast!
Sheesh it looks like you get some freezin weather!! Nice to meet you, thanks for following me. Oh and your hubby looks a wee bit like Woody Harelson:)
Post a Comment