Wednesday, February 23, 2011

*Wee Bit Wednesday #4*

{One} Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
I'm embarrassed to say no. I usually wear it unless it's just around town. Which with how much wildlife and snow we have around here, that's probably a really bad thing!

{Two} Do you crack your knuckles?
What, is this confession??? Because {cough} yes, okay I do.... A lot.

{Three} What is your favorite flavor gum?
Stride Peppermint. I'm always chewing it!
{Four} What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
That beautiful diamond on my wedding finger of course, Joey picked it out himself. Besides that, I would have to say my blue beads that used to be my great Grandmothers.

{Five} Who is your best friend?
Joey. My mom, sisters and my cousin Amber aren't far behind though :) :)

{Six} What is your favorite smell?
I have lots. 
- I love the smell of dirt, weird? I know, but I just love gardening or working in greenhouses and just smelling the fresh dirt
- Magazines(Joey gets a kick out of this one)
- Hair salons (Joey loves this smell too haha)
- Sautéed and slightly sugared Onions
- Sanded Horse arenas
- Joey

{Seven} What is your favorite lunch meat?
Super thick slices of Honey Glazed Smoked Ham.

{Eight} Do you still have your tonsils?
Haha funny story. Yes, but, almost no and wish it were a no. Check out the story here.

{Nine} Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
If I am wearing shoes with laces usually no, I'm lazy. Even though it takes as much time to try and shove my feet back in them as it would be to untie them when I go to take them off haha.

{Ten} What color is your car?
I have a white & chrome truck and Joey has a black truck.

4 comments:

Greg and Sherry said...

You better NEVER let your Dad or me catch you without your seatbelt on young lady!!! You wore a seatbelt everytime you got into a vehicle from the day we took you home from the hospital until you left home. So what are you going to do when you have children?

JencyJo said...

Easy Momma Bear :) I really am responsible I swear :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen I am so behind on your blogs! I haven't been on in over a week! I just don't have the time to comment on them all after reading them. But it is really nice to read about everything that is going on.

Love you bunches and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Love your fav. smells!
Which blue jewellery from great grandmother??
I agree with Mom. Just wait until you have kids...don't be stupid Jency!
Love you.