Monday, February 21, 2011

*Pillow Talk*

Since I am over at the ranch playing on the internet(if you didn't know, no, we don't have internet at our house and the ranch is 15 mins away, so I only get to update my blog when I am at the ranch and not doing something else... well, duh) and I've been here all day just hanging out, Joey had me tag along in the tractor to go load a friend up with about 10 round bales we sold him. And of course the pups had to tag along since Doc is connected to Joey's ankle and I'm still babying Dolly. And let me tell you, two adult humans, and two stinky dogs in a tractor cab on a snowy, bumpy road makes for an interesting time.

On the way back up the road it had started snowing big time...

Me: It's so crazy that the sun is shining full blast and it's a blizzard out.

Joey: Welcome to Heaven Baby! The sun even shines when it's snowin' here.

And to top off my husband's ridiculousness he starts spinning cookies with the tractor... The BIG tractor... Such a boy. Love him.
Doc huddled up in the corner of the tractor cab

Check out some more "Pillow Talk" posts here!!!

4 comments:

Gabe and Kristen said...

hahahaha.... no kidding.... it can be sunny and beautiful here too and yet be snowing or raining.... or even snraining.... ;)

p.s. Doc is adorable!

JencyJo said...

I know it's ridiculous sometimes, I just wish the sun would over-power the snow clouds haha.

Thanks. He really is the sweetest boy, I wish we would have kept him as a puppy so he didn't have to go through hell for those few months before I went and rescued him back! Some people appall me.

Kimberley said...

Ha ha ha..."welcome to heaven baby"! Gotta love it!

Dani said...

you guys are just the CUTEST thing ever. I like aspire to be like you guys when I finally find myself a man... haha