Wednesday, July 27, 2011

*Dolly's Puppies!*

Dolly had her 1st litter of pups on the 22nd! 6 boys & 1 girl. She did great. I was gone so Joey kept checking on her throughout the night. They are the cutest things ever. The female is a Blue Merle like Dolly and there's 2 male Blue Merles, 3 Black & White males and 1 Tri-Colored male! The dad's are Blue & Doc. I took some pictures but they were taken w/ my IPhone so they aren't that good :)

The Female 

 The Black & White Males
 The one w/ the spot on his head is adorable. They all have white tip tails!
 Blue Merle Male #1 He's got the cutest brown face!
 Blue Merle Male #2
The Blue Merle Males 
 The Tri-Colored Male He's the chunky one and he's super cuddly





p.s. They're for sale {wink wink} :)

5 comments:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

too adorable! puppies are too much fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh How EXCITING Jency! They are adorable! How is Dolly doing with them?? Tell her "congratulations" from me! Wish SO much that we could have a couple of them! If we lived there we would definitely buy some from you! Make sure they go to good homes without bigger dogs who will eat them (I am still bitter about that..grr..) Love to you and Joey! xo

The JR said...

The female looks like my Country. She's 16 and really showing her age now.

Very cute babies.

Greg and Sherry said...

Ahhhh...can't wait to see them this week!

Unknown said...

They are adorable Jency! I want to see them. I miss you. And I am getting sick just watching the house get packed up. I am going to need my Sister after Momma and Daddy leave.