Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*My Knight In Shining Armor*

This morning on our drive over to the ranch we were listening to an old cd when the song "Glory Of Love" by Peter Cetera comes on and I turn to Joey and say "This is the kind of song any woman would want her man to feel like when it comes to her!"... {He changes the song}... "American Made" by The Oakridge Boys starts playing, {Joe smiles} Me: "Yeah yeah, this is more like the song for me from you".

I guess that's what I get marrying a 100% American Cowboy

3 comments:

Gabe and Kristen said...

Sounds like something my cowboy would do too! I hear ya lol!!! GOtta love our cowboys!

Anonymous said...

I have to sigh every time I hear Glory of Love

ACountryCowgirl said...

my husband would sign his letters with Knight in "leather armor":) Aren't the good ole country boys great!!!