Sunday, February 6, 2011

*How're The Resolutions Going?: January*




Camera & Classes:
Decided to save up for it. 
Fit into "Skinny" Jeans:
Oh man, this has been harder than I thought, and I knew it would be hard. Here is my work out plan, it's going good, but so far the only difference is my body I've noticed is my stamina. Which is good, but still far from the skinny's.
Natural Hair:
I have been horrible. No I haven't chopped it or colored it. But I haven't trimmed of the nasty ends or had it deep conditioned for a month. My hair lady is HARD to get a hold of but I'm a brat and I love her so I just need to try harder I guess :)
Journal Besides Blog:
Yeah, I haven't written in it once yet. I think I am just going to do a large entry for the month of January haha. Taking the easy road on this one.
No Debt:
Just our trucks still!
Quit Pop:
I had 7 in the month of January. Which is SO much better than an average of one a day!
Love Ranching:
Oh brother...(I felt no need to change this from how it was for the whole month of Jan on my sidebar haha)
Pregnant?
No :(
Be the best wife I could ever be:
I'm doing better :) I was a horrible, grouchy, emotional wreck the beginning of Jan... if you couldn't tell. I've gotten a handle on myself haha. Poor Joey

2 comments:

Greg and Sherry said...

You're doing great! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

a lot better than me right now...