Sunday, June 16, 2013

*Joey's 1st Father's Day*

 Happy very 1st Father's Day to my wonderful husband, our little girl's Daddy.
Winter & I love you so much Joey!
This morning I had to get up at 5am in order to get Joey his breakfast in bed before he had to leave. We are shipping cows all this week and he will be staying tonight in the semi, so I wanted to get his morning started off right :) He got spoiled with the most amazing chocolate croissant from Crumb Brothers Artisan Bread, free-range organic scrambled eggs w/ fresh thyme, and organic sliced pineapple (I love to watch him eat scrambled eggs, it's like he inhales them, seriously, there is no chewing involved haha).

Words can not express how wonderful of a father Joey already has turned out to be! I had a good idea of how good of a dad he would be and he is 100x that! And ladies, he changes diapers like a champ, rocks Win to sleep with ease, can fix a bottle while still basically asleep, his rough hands turn to silk when he touches her and every time he looks at her his eyes melt... Sorry, he's taken by his 2 ladies. I love that my man is now a daddy. There's is nothing sexier ;)


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Joey is a wonderful father!!! I love the way Winter adores him too!

Unknown said...

Love those pictures!